[ooni-talk] OONI Community Meeting: Tomorrow, 14:00 (UTC)

Elizaveta Yachmeneva elizaveta at openobservatory.org
Mon Jan 29 13:20:59 UTC 2024

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that the monthly OONI Community Meeting is taking place tomorrow.

=> Where? OONI Slack channel: https://slack.ooni.org/ <https://slack.ooni.org/> (bridged with IRC: ircs://irc.oftc.net:6697/#ooni <ircs://irc.oftc.net:6697/#ooni>)
=> When? Tuesday, 30th January 2024 at 14:00 UTC (for 1 hour)

We will be talking about how to prepare to monitor internet censorship during elections.

We invited people from five amazing organisations from Malaysia, Bangladesh, Senegal, Pakistan and Cambodia to share their experiences of monitoring the elections in the past months and preparing for elections in February 2024.

Please join us for this discussion and contribute with your thoughts, knowledge and questions!

As always, the agenda for the upcoming meeting is in this pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep <https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep>

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow,

~ Elizaveta