[ooni-talk] OONI Community Meeting: 30th January 2024

Elizaveta Yachmeneva elizaveta at openobservatory.org
Thu Jan 25 14:27:03 UTC 2024

Hi everyone,

This is a kind reminder that OONI will host a monthly community meeting next Tuesday.

=> Where? OONI Slack channel: https://slack.ooni.org/ <https://slack.ooni.org/> (bridged with IRC: ircs://irc.oftc.net:6697/#ooni <ircs://irc.oftc.net:6697/#ooni>)
=> When? Tuesday, 30th January 2024 at 14:00 UTC (for 1 hour)

This is the first meeting of this year, and we plan to discuss how to prepare to monitor internet censorship during elections.

2024 is a year of elections. We expect to monitor internet censorship during elections in more than 15 countries this year, and we are doing our best to prepare for this together with our partners.
We strongly encourage everyone who is based in the countries with upcoming elections to join our discussion on Tuesday. We hope it would be very helpful both for us and for you to share questions, suggestions and plans.

And if your elections have already passed, please come and share your experience of what worked well, or not so well.

As always, the agenda for the upcoming meeting is in this pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep <https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep>

Please join us and contribute to the agenda with your questions, thoughts, projects and topics!

All the best,

~ OONI team