[ooni-talk] OONI Community Meeting: 27th February 2024

Elizaveta Yachmeneva elizaveta at openobservatory.org
Thu Feb 22 10:17:33 UTC 2024

Hi everyone!

This is an invitation to attend our monthly Community Meeting next Tuesday.

This time we will be talking about litigation against internet censorship and shutdowns!

=> Where? OONI Slack channel: https://slack.ooni.org/ <https://slack.ooni.org/> (bridged with IRC:
ircs://irc.oftc.net:6697/#ooni)
=> When? Tuesday, 27th February 2024 at 14:00 UTC (for 1 hour)

We invited some amazing people from Access Now, Centre for Law and Democracy, and Internet Freedom Kazakhstan to share their experiences and answer your questions.

And of course, we will welcome any contributions from the community if you are willing to join and share. Please come prepared to share your cases if you have some, and please prepare questions for our dear guests.

As always, the agenda is in this pad, please add the cases you would want to share and questions you would like to discuss:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep <https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep>

Looking forward to seeing you all next week!

Warmly,

~ Elizaveta