[ooni-talk] OONI Community Meeting + OONI Probe Android release

Elizaveta Yachmeneva elizaveta at openobservatory.org
Mon May 29 12:30:25 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!

This is a reminder that the monthly OONI Community Meeting is taking place tomorrow.

=> Where? https://slack.ooni.org/ <https://slack.ooni.org/>  (OONI Slack channel, bridged with IRC: ircs://irc.oftc.net:6697/#ooni <ircs://irc.oftc.net:6697/#ooni>)
=> When? Tuesday, 30th May 2023 at 14:00 UTC (for 1 hour)

Please add topics that you'd like to discuss during the meeting in this pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep <https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep>

On a separate note, we would like to share that we released OONI Probe Mobile 3.8.2 on Android! This release fixes the Signal false-positive measurements <https://github.com/ooni/probe/issues/2477> which many of our community members and partners noticed in the past weeks.

If you are an Android user, please update your OONI Probe app as soon as possible to update the Signal test in your app.

Please update to the latest version on: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.openobservatory.ooniprobe <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.openobservatory.ooniprobe>

Thanks,

Elizaveta.