[metrics-team] Hello from blackbird

Su Yu graylatern at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 22:05:28 UTC 2019

No worries. It works now!

I did some quick plotting in Jupyter notebook (see below; the figures are
also attached separately). Regarding the relays vs. bridges question that
you mentioned, it seems the bridges are better at keeping themselves not
*too* outdated, but they're actually not that different in keeping
up-to-date?

It would also be interesting to look at the regional data, etc.

blackbird

Karsten Loesing <karsten at torproject.org> 于2019年2月22日周五 下午2:08写道: