[metrics-team] Hello from blackbird

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Fri Feb 22 19:08:42 UTC 2019

On 2019-02-22 19:10, Su Yu wrote:
> Sure - sorry, I forgot to do "reply all".

No worries!

> Thank you for sending me the data and code! Could you let me know what
> encoding it is for the csv? I got encoding error and could not read it
> using Python or my Mac..

Gah, I compressed the file using xz and somehow included the wrong link.
In fact, I'm surprised the link I gave you even worked, probably some
Apache magic at play. You can either rename the file to
recommended.csv.xz or download it using the correct link:

https://people.torproject.org/~karsten/volatile/recommended.csv.xz

Hope this works better. Sorry for the confusion!