[metrics-team] Exit Node data

John Williams john.b.williams at gmail.com
Sat May 20 00:18:00 UTC 2017

Karsten,

Existing data graphics are cool but interactive visualizations served by
shiny would be a big upgrade over your custom graph engine.

If there is capacity within the Tor infrastructure to host a shiny server
<https://www.rstudio.com/products/shiny/shiny-server/>, I'd be happy to
volunteer to administer it,  and, of course, implement interactive
visualizations for the Tor project.

Regarding the Exit Nodes brief overview, I did it for a client under
non-disclosure agreement.  That said,  it is silly not to share it with
you, if/when it can be done in private so as to  not irritate my client.  A
Tor shiny server would do the trick.

Your thoughts?

Thanks
John