[metrics-team] Exit Node data

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Tue May 23 13:45:07 UTC 2017

Hi John,

thanks for the offer, and I'm very curious!

But we're also pretty overloaded with other deliverables right now, and
I can't promise to give good feedback on such a trial Shiny server with
new interactive visualizations.  I'd rather want to postpone that by
five weeks or so until we're done with our Q2/2017 commitments.

In the meantime, would you want to help out by improving our R code that
we use for the current (non-interactive) visualizations?

https://gitweb.torproject.org/metrics-web.git/tree/website/rserve/graphs.R

I'm likewise curious how we could write cleaner R/ggplot2 code.  If you
have ideas and maybe want to improve the code in small commits with
explanations why the new code is better, that would help a lot!  If you
want, you could just open Trac tickets and start sending patches. :)

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=merge_ready&status=needs_information&status=needs_review&status=needs_revision&status=new&status=reopened&component=%5EMetrics%2FMetrics+website&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority

Thanks!