[global-south] Poll: Global South 2019 Online Meeting

gus gus at torproject.org
Tue Jan 15 12:12:52 UTC 2019

Hola!

The year is starting and I'd like to invite you all for an online
meeting about Tor & community activities in Global South[1]: countries
that we're going to visit, events, ongoing localization efforts, and
many more things.

Please fill in the poll at the link, so we can find the best time for us:
https://framadate.org/e6qdXsqzp79h6ZmP

The meeting will be held on #tor-south in irc.oftc.net.

You will need to register your IRC nick to join the channel. If you need
help with IRC, ping me.

cheers,
Gus

[1]