[global-south] About global-south listinfo

Vasilis andz at torproject.org
Tue Dec 5 01:55:00 UTC 2017

Hello,

isabela:

> we can also ask any of the current admins to do it. I just want to
> remember that this list is not just for folks in countries that speaks
> spanish and pt tho. so if we start adding descriptions in other
> languages we should be more inclusive because the south of the Equator
> line is quite big :)

Agreed! We should perhaps add descriptions in multiple languages, since
almost sure the people under "the south of the Equator line" they most
probably don't speak English.

The need to add translation arised when people asked ne in which fields
of the mailing list they should add their email address and what do they
need to do next in order to subscribe to this list.

Cheers,
~Vasilis
--
Fingerprint: 8FD5 CF5F 39FC 03EB B382 7470 5FBF 70B1 D126 0162
Pubkey: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5FBF70B1D1260162