[anti-censorship-team] (FWD) [anti-censorship-alerts] monit alert -- Connection failed default-bridge-georgetown

Roger Dingledine arma at torproject.org
Thu Jan 19 13:09:59 UTC 2023

Hi Micah! Is the georgetown bridge is flaky as it seems? We have alerts
set up for the default bridges and it seems like yours alerts a lot
and the others alert rarely. It always comes back after a little while,
so this isn't a "hey your bridge is down" mail so much as a "what's up
with your bridge" mail.

I wonder if it is an issue with the network it's running on; or if it's an
issue with the bridge itself, e.g. maybe there is something in Tor's logs
that could help diagnose; or if it's something wonky about our alerts.

(I am cc'ing anti-censorship-team so others can coordinate and stay
in sync; note that this is a public list with archives.)

Thanks!
--Roger

----- Forwarded message from Monit <anti-censorship-monitor at nymity.ch> -----