[anti-censorship-team] Meeting to set up staging snowflake bridge, 2022-01-11 16:00 UTC

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Mon Jan 10 18:27:11 UTC 2022

We'll meet tomorrow, 2022-01-11 at 16:00 to cooperatively set up a
staging Snowflake bridge. Let's meet in #tor-dev and we can move from
there if needed. I am anticipating spending 2 hours or less on this.

https://bugs.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/pluggable-transports/snowflake/40091

Here is a pad with an agenda and a place to draft an installation guide.

https://pad.riseup.net/p/pvKoxaIcejfiIbvVAV7j

If you have SSH and sudo access on the existing Snowflake bridge, you
should already have the same on the staging server. I am thinking that
we can share a screen session and work through the installation steps,
keeping notes in the pad.