[anti-censorship-team] Future of Traffic obfusication

Free Beer freebeer0 at protonmail.com
Sun Jun 9 21:52:29 UTC 2019

> does anyone have any good predicitions about where
> the traffic obfusication is in 5 years ?

The experience in China is that any given anti-censorship method will be effective for only 4 years before it is blocked. Therefore, what will work in 5 years time has not yet been invented. :) Just out of interest, for countries where both Tor and Tor bridges are blocked by a firewall, you can configure Tor Browser to use ShadowsocksR (SSR) as a proxy server. I put a quick 1'19" proof-of-concept video up on YouTube with the title Tor浏览器+ShadowsocksR(SSR)客户端配置 Client Configuration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRGZ4dOYv1Q

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.