I was looking at this 2020 research paper: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9343014/ https://sci-hub.ru/10.1109/TrustCom50675.2020.00097 "Napping Guard: Deanonymizing Tor Hidden Service in a Stealthy Way" Chen Muqian, Wang Xuebin, Shi Jinqiao, Zhao Can, Wang Meiqi, Fang Binxing In the abstract and introduction, they say: In addition, we also propose a mitigation of Napping Guard attack, and report the design flaw to the Tor project. But they don't give details of reporting the flaw or what happened after that, as far as I can see. Did the reporting happen, and did it result in changes in Tor? I also noticed this more recent paper by some of the same authors: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/10570737 "Knock-Knock: De-Anonymise Hidden Services by Exploiting Service Answer Vulnerability" Zhang Qingfeng, Chen Muqian, Wang Xuebin, Zhao Can, Liu Qingyun, Shi Jinqiao This one, too, says "Lastly, we present a method to mitigate watermark attacks and report the design flaw to the Tor Project." Did that happen?