[tor-relays] disable conflux on exit relay?

Hiro hiro at torproject.org
Thu Apr 11 14:22:07 UTC 2024

Hi,

On 4/5/24 23:47, applied-privacy.net via tor-relays wrote:
> Hello,
>
> conflux appears to be the primary source of bugs and crashes
> for us in the past few months and there have been numerous
> issues related to it on gitlab.

Conflux was a big change for the network and there are still some bugs
that we are trying to solve. At the same time it has made things
significantly better for users and it wouldn't be ideal if you disable
it on all your relays.  We would rather work with you to help you run
your relays smoothly.

When you mention crashes are you referring to issue:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/tor/-/issues/40921? Has this been
happening again since?

Let me know.

Cheers,