[tor-relays] Bridge relays should upgrade to use the new bridge authority

arisbe arisbe at cni.net
Sun Jul 22 02:36:45 UTC 2018

Hello tor-relay folks,

I'm confused--not a new thing but likely that this group can help this
time.  After Roger's email below, I updated my Tor bridges to current.
Strangely, NYX reports that they are the "un-recommended" release.  When
I check with tor --version, I get a reply that is the current software.
Additionally, my bridges don't display when I enter their hashed
footprint into Tor Metrix.  They always have before.

What goes on?

Arisbe