[tor-relays-fr] Fwd: [tor-relays] Next Tor relay operator - November 19th at 19.00 UTC

Chre tor at renaudineau.org
Mar 15 Nov 19:39:34 UTC 2022

Pour info et pour les personnes intéressées :)
20 heures à UTC+1.

-----
Dear relay operators,

The next Tor relay operator meetup will happen on Saturday, November
19th at 19.00 UTC.

## Where

BigBlueButton: https://tor.meet.coop/gus-og0-x74-dzn

## Agenda (WIP)

- Announcements
- State of DoS attack
- Q&A
- Next Tor Relay Operator Meetup

Meeting pad:
  - https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-relay-op-meetup-n19-keep
  -
http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-relay-op-meetup-n19-keep

Everyone is free to bring up additional questions or topics at the
meeting itself.

## Registration

No need for a registration or anything else, just use the room-link
above. We will open the room 10 minutes before so you can test your mic
setup.

Please share with your friends, social media and other mailing lists!

cheers,
Gus

--
The Tor Project
Community Team Lead

--J+vg26qbOiG/APHb

Dear relay operators,

The next Tor relay operator meetup will happen on Saturday, November 19th a=
t 19.00 UTC.

## Where

BigBlueButton: https://tor.meet.coop/gus-og0-x74-dzn

## Agenda (WIP)

- Announcements
- State of DoS attack
- Q&A
- Next Tor Relay Operator Meetup

Meeting pad:=20
 - https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-relay-op-meetup-n19-keep
 - http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/=
tor-relay-op-meetup-n19-keep

Everyone is free to bring up additional questions or topics at the
meeting itself.

## Registration

No need for a registration or anything else, just use the room-link
above. We will open the room 10 minutes before so you can test your mic
setup.

Please share with your friends, social media and other mailing lists!

cheers,
Gus

--=20
The Tor Project