[tor-l10n] Update: stats for translators

tor l10n team tor-l10n at lists.torproject.org
Wed Jun 28 07:19:00 UTC 2023

fellow translators!

A quick note to introduce you to our new statistics, where we give information about our translation situation and priorities:

https://tpo.pages.torproject.net/community/l10n/stats.html

This pages are generated once a day in our gitlab infrastructure, with information from Weblate and other sources.

It is still a work in progress, but for now you can access:

- The translation status for all languages in Tor Project:
   https://tpo.pages.torproject.net/community/l10n/stats.html#translation-status-per-language

- The status for Tor Browser in each language:
https://tpo.pages.torproject.net/community/l10n/stats.html#tor-browser-translations (this is important because we have many resources to translate that make the browser, so here you have only one percentage across all resources, and the release information)

- High priority translations:
   - Here we add the translations that are released but have untranslated strings. This are the first translations you should do, before starting translations on other materials.
There is a general view with all languages: https://tpo.pages.torproject.net/community/l10n/stats.html#high-priority-translations

- Per-Language page: replacing 'stats' with your language code you can get access to your language stats, i.e. for German https://tpo.pages.torproject.net/community/l10n/de.html
Here you can also see the high priority translations for German, and all the translations as well. I plan to add more information to this per-language page.

Please have a look at them, and tell me what you think!

Thanks for your hard work!

emmapeel
Localization Coordinator
Tor Project