[tor-l10n] New volunteer!

tor l10n team tor-l10n at lists.torproject.org
Wed Jun 14 19:11:06 UTC 2023

On 13/06/23 12:12, tor l10n team via tor-l10n wrote:
> Thank you! I have left 9 suggestions on Weblate :)
> Can I write to the rewier (or rewiers) for the Italian translations? I
> would like to have a quick chat and be sure that I'm doing things right.
> Thanks

Hi Jenny,
thank you very much for your contributions, they were good 😁.

Do you have questions about the process in general, or did you have some
comments specific to some strings?

If you want to chat, you can join our IRC channel #tor-l10n on OFTC.
There you can find me and other translators of all languages.
You can also use the matrix bridge instead of an IRC client, but I don't
know how it works, exactly.

For comments about specific strings, you can add them also to Weblate.

Thanks again,
PieroV