[TWN team] Help desk roundup

Matt Pagan matt at pagan.io
Tue Jun 24 18:41:41 UTC 2014

Lunar:
> So your paragraph read:
>
>     The help desk has gotten asked about the "ethics behind Tor".

       [snip]

>     Videos like Roger's talk at Internet Days [XXX] or
>     Jake and Roger's talks at the Chaos Communications Congress in
>     2011 [XXX] and 2013 [XXX] remain good resources on the  social and
>     cultural motivations for Tor.

How's that?

The quotes are because I was directly quoting the user's question. By
mentioning the design docs, I was trying to cover all bases just in case
I misunderstood the question. But you're right, the word ethics doesn't
usually have a technical connotation if the word is being used in it's
normal sense.