[Tor www-team] Next meeting Thu March 12 1400 UTC

Hiro hiro at torproject.org
Mon Mar 9 19:55:10 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Sending your weekly reminder about the www meeting this week on Thursday
March 12 1400 UTC on #tor-meeeting.

Meeting pad available here: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-www-weekly-keep

I have prepared our montly report:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/torproject/web/www-monthly/blob/master/2020-02.md

Please add your tasks and achievements to it.

Also a docs hackaton has been organized for March 23-28. I plan to take
this opportunity to work on the website.

Now that we have migrated dip to gitlab.torproject.org please consider
using gitlab instead of Trac to file tickets.

If you are planning to work on websites development tickets during the
docs hackaton week you can start tagging the issues with the
DocsHackaton label and/or assigned them to you.

Also please feel free to point out things that you think we should fix
during the docs hackaton.

Talk soon,

-hiro