[Tor www-team] Add options for 32 bit linux download on the main download page

Anton Luka Šijanec anton at sijanec.eu
Mon Aug 10 13:16:43 UTC 2020

Hello, www-team!

The recent (2019) redesign of the website confused me a bit. For example
the download page on the main page
(https://www.torproject.org/download/) provides no option to select Tor
Browser target architecture, users must manually go to
https://dist.torproject.org/torbrowser/9.5.3/ (no link points to this
address) to download their specific architecture if they do not have
64-bit Linux.

It would be useful, at least in my humble opinion, to either detect
user's architecture with some Javascript code or to provide an
additional button for 32-bit Linux downloads of the Tor Browser Bundle.

Thanks and regards!

--
anton@šijanec.eu