[Tor www-team] New download page does not provide signature links

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Mon Apr 1 06:28:35 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this.

We do have a link to “Verify Tor Browser Signature” on that page as well as a link to the signatures themselves under the "Advanced Install Options” link.

We appreciate your feedback, this will help us evaluate ways to highlight this process and make it more visible from the main download page.

Pili

—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45