[Tor www-team] reminder meeting this Friday

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Wed Mar 23 23:16:28 UTC 2016

Hello there,

just a reminder that we are having our meeting this Friday at 1900UTC on
#tor-project.

Last meeting we color coded the site pages:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoceLEYevlxbVu5z5g7mdCPoBuhv6e0xJ3bRPEYWv4A/edit#gid=0

Also, Scout from UX team shared this 'creative brief' draft with us:
https://github.com/simplysecure/tor/blob/master/CreativeBriefforTorProjectStyleGuide.pdf

This is  doc that will help them build the design guidelines. If you
have time to review it before the meeting that would be cool.The UX team
meets on Thursdays at 1700UTC on #tor-project as well, if you want to
stop by and follow those discussions.

Lets give updates and pick items for discussions.

Cheers,
Isabela

--
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1  B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B