[Tor www-team] Meeting this Friday, March 11th at Noon PST

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Thu Mar 10 14:32:51 UTC 2016

Hi there,
I didn't create an agenda because I was thinking of just catching up on
things since we haven't met in two weeks. so I thought of giving updates
from valencia discussions and hear updates on any task folks are working
on. I know Jag might have an update on the sitemap task.

If people want to add specific agenda points that is ok too.

Cheers
Isabela

--
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1  B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B