[Tor www-team] Next website redesign meeting tomorrow Friday Feb 19

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Fri Feb 19 20:55:21 UTC 2016

Thank you Robert!

Alright everyone,  we just had our meeting, people can read the logs here:
http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-project/2016/tor-project.2016-02-19-19.59.html

Next meeting will be on March 11th, Friday, Noon PST - we are skipping
two weeks due to our Dev Meeting.

We finished drafting the invitation email, I will be sending it out to
this list and UX list right after this :)

If you have any questions about the discussion or want to reach out
while we are not meeting, please ping us here on the list or on IRC.

Cheers,
Isabela