[Tor www-team] Hey, let's make Tor awesome!

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Mon Feb 8 16:36:42 UTC 2016

Alright!

I took a look at Doodle and I think Friday February 12 at Noon PST time
can be a good slot for our meeting.

Please put that down on your calendars, we will be meeting at
#tor-project channel on IRC.

We should do introductions and talk about the first set of tasks I
created, and if folks has any suggestions of other tasks we should be
doing to get started with this project please bring them as well.

Project:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/Website/MainSiteRedesign

Main ticket: #18243:

Set of tasks:
1. ticket #18244 - Map all content of torproject.org so we can organize
what stays, what goes to another sites (e.g. dev.torproject.org) etc.
2. ticket #18245 - Help on getting different mocks of the site based on
Berlin's discussion - we want to think of different approaches before we
decide which one we will do
3. Update wiki, so its easier for people to understand this effort and
how they can help.

Website review process:

As part of the discussion in Berlin we also decided on having a review
process, which we hope to scale to include localization review as well.
This process is described on 'How to contribute' part of the wiki:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/Website#Howtocontribute

We should discuss how to implement it, we could get help from our UX
team as well.

Cheers,
Isabela