[Tor www-team] Weekly meetings update

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Fri Apr 22 19:26:47 UTC 2016

Hello there,

I wanted to send this note to make sure no one thinks we are dropping
the weekly meetings forever! :)

April has been a particular month for myself which has added a lot more
than usual load to my schedule making it hard to keep up with the tasks
related to this project.

Last meeting (a couple of weeks ago), I said I would like to update the
website redesign project plan in the wiki to reflect more details of how
it will play out and ways to measure things as we go.

This is a project that involves a lot of work and it is important that
we agree on how we will do this work before really starting it. So I
propose we took a step back and reviewed the proposed plan, identify
possible issues and fix them in the plan, so everyone feels good about
it before we start working on it.

Because of other deadlines that takes priority over this task, I haven't
been able to send to the list such updated version yet. Unless people
has other things they would like to discuss on Friday's meeting. I would
like to propose that we postponed them till there is a new version o the
plan in the wiki for us to discuss. This way we make sure we all are
making the best use of our time :)

Let me know if you have any questions,
Isabela

--
PM at TorProject.org
gpg fingerprint = 8F2A F9B6 D4A1 4D03 FDF1  B298 3224 4994 1506 4C7B