[Tor www-team] Help in migrating from Drupal 5 to 7

Eric Schaefer omg at eric-schaefer.com
Mon Mar 2 15:47:23 UTC 2015

Hey Sebastian --

I just noticed I didn't get back to you on this, but Jeremy's been killin' it on the final steps for the blog:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/10022#comment:40 <https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/10022#comment:40>

Basically I guess we just need to figure out of Isso is a valid enough commenting system, or if we're stuck with Juvia. It's surprisingly hard to find a commenting solution that fits our needs.

I tried to get Isso running on a local VM, but it was surprisingly hard to get it going. If you wanna test-drive it, then be my guest!
http://posativ.org/isso/docs/install/ <http://posativ.org/isso/docs/install/>

Eric