[Tor www-team] I'm New here I'm also a Web Developer

Jens Kubieziel maillist at kubieziel.de
Tue Aug 18 23:46:29 UTC 2015

Hi Liam,

* Liam Hogan schrieb am 2015-08-18 um 20:54 Uhr:
> Hi I'm Liam Hogan, Just joined, Curious what you guys are talking
> about and what the current task is!

Welcome to www-team. ;)
Lately this list was quite silent. However when looking at trac I found
quite a few tasks:
A long list is at
<URL:https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=needs_information&status=needs_review&status=needs_revision&status=new&status=reopened&groupdesc=1&group=priority&component=Website&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=component&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&report=45>
or shortened <URL:http://yaturl.net/abf2>. Furthermore there is also a
milestone
<URL:https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/milestone/Tor%20Website%203.0>.

Please browse a bit around and see if there are some tasks which fit
your needs. If the above lists are too overwhelming or you look for
something else, maybe best is to write what you can and what you like to
do. Maybe it is easier to find a nice task. ;)

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Es ist ein großer Unterschied, ob ich etwas weiß, oder ob ich es liebe;