[Tor www-team] Help in migrating from Drupal 5 to 7

Eric Schaefer omg at eric-schaefer.com
Mon Sep 8 14:03:16 UTC 2014

There's a demo at http://juvia-demo.phusion.nl/users/sign_in
login: discard at phusion.nl
pw: 123456

But I don't have a public version of the local one (vagrant/debian) I imported the comments to. Should have a public VPS set up soon tho.

One more thing... I would like to patch our copy of Juvia so it does not keep track of commenter IP address and user agent [0]

[0] - https://github.com/phusion/juvia/blob/master/app/controllers/api_controller.rb line 74/75

Eric