[Tor www-team] Tor blog - first steps

Tom Purl tom at tompurl.com
Sun May 11 02:51:24 UTC 2014

On 05/08/2014 08:07 PM, Andrew Lewman wrote:
> On Thu, May 08, 2014 at 06:56:09PM +0200, omg at eric-schaefer.com wrote 15K bytes in 0 lines about:
> : All blog posts from https://blog.torproject.org are rendered into separate markdown files and ready to be integrated into some kind of static site generator. Poke around at them here: https://github.com/eschaefer/tor-blog. Comments are not rendered into the posts, but are still available in the original JSON blob.
>
> This is awesome, thanks!
>
> I created a repo from yours in gitorious as well, https://gitorious.org/tor-blog-conversion

It's so great to see all of this progress on the site conversion!

I created a test Juvia site for us to use as part of the POC a couple of
months ago. I'm mentioning it again for the following reasons:

1. I had to change the URL. Now it's http://juviatest.tompurl.com
2. It's up and running and ready for any Jekyll experts that would like
to kick the tires :-)

Please just send me an email message if you would like an account and
want to get started.

Good luck!

Tom Purl