[Tor www-team] Suggestions for Mirrors in Censored Countries

William Papper william at papper.me
Sun May 4 23:28:04 UTC 2014

That would be great. I could then add your repo as a submodule, and someone
would just need to pull both for updates. I assume that it would be pretty
easy for you to reset the commits, since only new versions will be added
and there would be nothing in the commit history you would need to preserve.

Alternatively, if the commits themselves cannot be removed easily, a new
repo could be created for each version. Then, the submodules reference can
just be updated instead of updating the submodule itself.

We could also use releases on the tor-download-web repo, and then have a
script download the files for each release automatically. The script can be
updated through git to take care of updating the files.

Which solution seems best?