[Tor www-team] Just a download site

Ramu ramu.rj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 12:26:13 UTC 2014

I tried #BBB for the download description.

How about hiding the complexity which the advanced users can access from a
different page?
Or ateast hiding it with a js overlay for js enabled users?

I like the black text on white colors of the tor site, it gives a certain
credibitlity
to the site, especially for many users who may not have been on the
internet a lot.

How about adding some text like 'last updated _ days ago' to the page?
Maybe helpful to returning users, especially if the bundle was updated
after their last download.

[image: Inline image 1]