[Tor www-team] Just a download site

Alex Lynham acelynham at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 21:49:54 UTC 2014

Looking at the repo - am I understanding correctly that it's to be a static site? Happy to chip in though I'm away for a couple of days starting tmw. the-frey on GitHub if that helps.
Cheers,

______________________Label: Superstar DestroyerWeb: http://www.hipstersunite.netI write for Prog Magazine, The Fly, This is Fake DIY and build websites. Twitter: @hipsters_unite | LinkedIn