[Tor www-team] Just a download site

Max Jakob Maass max at velcommuta.de
Fri Mar 28 17:59:36 UTC 2014

As we are not trying to sell something, I am not sure if the download
volume is the thing we are looking for (People coming to this page
probably already know they want to download Tor).

Perhaps something like "time spent on the page before downloading" or
something similar would be a better indicator (the shorter the
better), if that is possible to do in a privacy-preserving way that is
acceptable to the TPO folks.