[Tor www-team] Just a download site

William Papper william at papper.me
Fri Mar 28 16:25:43 UTC 2014

I've completed a rough mockup of the site. I'm still debating whether
language should be a prominent option or under the "Something Else" field,
so I tried to mirror the current site in that regard.

All of the defaults would be auto-detected using JS. If JS is disabled,
then the most common options are pre-selected (English, Windows, 32-bit,
Stable).

All feedback is greatly appreciated. If people like the site, then I'll go
ahead and build it in HTML/CSS/JS.

Here is the mockup:

[image: Inline image 2]