[Tor www-team] Redesign the sponsor page

Olssy olssy1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:50:22 UTC 2014

Just threw two different styles with logos together at
http://tor.harrytuttle.com click on "one" or "two" to see the 2 styles. I
didn't fix the alignment of the text in relation to the logo yet as the
HTML structure is getting in the way a bit but it is doable with this
structure, just takes a bit more time. Also, I copied the logos I could
find on the internet and have not re-sampled them to the correct
resolutions so a few of them are very small as they are a lot more wide
than high and I'm limiting them all to 100pxX100px