[Tor www-team] Localization Help

William Papper william at papper.me
Fri Jun 13 04:45:13 UTC 2014

Thanks for volunteering, Chap.

You can edit the file directly on GitHub. Just go to the repo, press
"Fork", and navigate to js/translations.js in your copy of the repo. If
your username on GitHub were "chap", the URL would be
https://github.com/chap/tor-download-web/blob/master/js/translations.js.
After that, you can press "Edit", make your changes, and press "Commit". If
you know how to submit a pull request you can do that, or you can let us
know when you're done and we can pull the changes in for you.