[Tor www-team] [Back-end][CMS]

Tom Purl tom at tompurl.com
Thu Jan 23 22:12:03 UTC 2014

On 01/23/2014 08:10 AM, Lunar wrote:
> Tom Purl:
>> I therefore installed Juvia (https://github.com/phusion/juvia) on a
>> VPS at the following URL:
>>
>> * http://juviatest.dyndns.org
>
> Thanks a lot for doing this! Have you kept notes of the installation
> procedure?

Yes I have. As a matter of fact, 99% of the server setup is done by
Puppet modules, so everything is self-documented.

> Could you scribble something about that on ticket #10022?

I added sub-ticket 10713. I hope that's ok. I just felt that I needed a
little more space to flesh out what I did.

> Details I can think of that matters: dependencies (and their
> availability on Debian), resource consumption, stability, updatability…

I'll be sure to publish my build notes and custom Puppet modules soon.
The good news is that my server is also running on Debian and I HATE
installing software that's not in the official repo's.

Thanks,

Tom Purl