[Tor www-team] Moving things forward!

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Mon Jan 20 12:58:47 UTC 2014

Rey Dhuny:
> +1 for GitHub just because:
>
> * Many people have a GitHub account and have all the moving parts set up to jump straight into development
>
> * I find the issue tracker very user friendly and simple for non developers to use

Please refrain from using the GitHub issue tracker. As Max pointed out,
we already have one (trac.tpo) and we should not spread information in
multiple places.

And again, Git is decentralized. Anyone should feel free to host their
repository wherever they feel comfortable. What's important here is the
content!

--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>