[Tor www-team] Moving things forward!

Eric Schaefer omg at eric-schaefer.com
Mon Jan 20 11:16:57 UTC 2014

Lunar, thanks a bunch for putting this together.

> It would truly help if some folks could start experimenting with [static generators]
> so we get a better feeling of how much they could be fit for the Tor
> Project's website or not.

It sounds like a few people* are definitely capable of starting on this. My experience with Jekyll is limited to my own website, but I am extremely interested in hacking on an implementation of Middleman or Jekyll with some folks. Perhaps this discussion can be-picked up*, and a git repo can be initiated :). And as lunar indicated, we have some content to play around with, including the blog posts which were scraped a couple weeks ago [1].

* = [Tor www-team] [Back-end][CMS] thread
[1] = https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/10479

-ultrasandwich