[Tor www-team] Graphic Designer here

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Wed Jan 15 00:12:45 UTC 2014

Marck Al:
> On Jan 13, 2014, at 7:21 PM, andrew at torproject.is wrote:
> > Got it. It's what I thought you meant, but others
> > have a different idea of the terms. Have you seen our
> > latest annual report? It had a new identity as a differentiator,
> > https://www.torproject.org/about/findoc/2012-TorProject-Annual-Report.pdf
>
> I had not seen until now. I like the bold graphics and what seems for
> me a new graphic language (did you guys have a internal graphic design
> team?). What I'm proposing here is to unify all the visual elements of
> Tor. I don't know if it is just me, but right now the visual part
> seems a little confusing.
>
> Maybe a visual propose? What you guys think?

To the best of my knowledge, Tor never had a visual identity guide.

During a couple of discussions during the 30C3, came up at least the
topics of flyers, staffing booths, and standard decks of slides. A new
design for the website, and all of these would be a lot easier to make
if we had such a guide.

It might be quite an amount of work, but it would be so much helpful to
have one. Are you willing to try?

--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>