[Tor www-team] Proposed personas

Earl G globallogins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 06:42:53 UTC 2014

Including details of how to clear all traces of being on the tor website is
a very good idea.

i would say its not how many use them, but the handful in persecuted
country's that really need it.
Tor is often used because people want to feel safe or whatever reason.
But it is also used by people in danger.

So serving up these instructions is redundant for 99% of people but its the
1% that matter in this case IMO