[Tor www-team] Proposed personas

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Mon Jan 13 21:35:58 UTC 2014

Max Jakob Maass:
> What about the victim of domestic violence: She would need to conceal
> using Tor from other people having direkt access to the computer (as
> opposed to the government with internet filtering and similar things,
> but no direct access to the PC).

Now that I'm thinking of it, we might want to keep that in mind while
designing the new website itself. As an example, the website about
domestic abuse made by the french government [1] continuously shows two
links on the top-right corner saying “Remove traces of your visit” and
“Quickly get out of this website”.

[1] http://stop-violences-femmes.gouv.fr/

--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>