[Tor www-team] [Back-end][CMS]

Nancy Carroll nancy at laughingmaus.com
Mon Jan 13 18:05:32 UTC 2014

The two beta partners they have now are How-to Geek and Boing Boing
and I know the guys at Discourse are looking for a third beta partner
before working on a hosted version for the masses.  Maybe the Tor
Project is a good match?

- From the "Buy It" link:
 We are currently evaluating our options for third partner – who we
hope will be equally amazing and definitely our largest yet, by
volume. If you feel your organization is a good match, mail us,
explain why you're a good match, and let's try to make a love connection.

Seems like Tor and Discourse have several common goals and you could
benefit each other.

with kind regards,
Nancy