[Tor www-team] [Back-end][CMS]

Alex Lynham acelynham at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 16:36:36 UTC 2014

Then that bar should be markdown (IMHO). We're dealing with a great deal of text content here, the html generated (so long as it's semantic) is not really the issue. Markdown will be friendlier to the content creator or editor; case in point, I'm happy to write my static blog using it but I'd never be bothered if I had to do it in neat html. I'm sure that I can't be the only developer that feels the same way.

______________________Label: Superstar DestroyerWeb: http://www.hipstersunite.netI write for Prog Magazine, The Fly, This is Fake DIY and build websites. Twitter: @hipsters_unite | LinkedIn