[Tor www-team] [Back-end][CMS]

Sean Rafferty seanmrafferty at me.com
Fri Jan 10 15:10:03 UTC 2014

I am currently working on a drupal project and agree that drupal is far too big and complex for the requirements laid out for tor.  Something like jekyll seems much leaner and simpler.

As a developer, I agree that writing straight html would be nice.  But there are a lot of content writers in the world that just don’t know it well enough.