[Tor www-team] [Back-end][CMS]

Silviu Riley silviu.riley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 12:27:43 UTC 2014

I like the idea if Jekyll, though I've never used it myself. Running a git
repo and gerrit will make our use of Jekyll easier.

We'd use git to manage the markdown files that generate the website and
gerrit to approve changes.

Gerrit is in use by some Android projects. Check it out
http://review.cyanogenmod.org and https://gerrit.omnirom.org

Silviu.