[Tor www-team] [Back-end][CMS]

Alex Lynham acelynham at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 12:09:03 UTC 2014

+ 1, use it for my blog as well and it's really simple.

______________________Label: Superstar DestroyerWeb: http://www.hipstersunite.netI write for Prog Magazine, The Fly, This is Fake DIY and build websites. Twitter: @hipsters_unite | LinkedIn

Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 11:58:02 +0000
From: rey at spcshp.com
To: www-team at lists.torproject.org
Subject: Re: [Tor www-team] [Back-end][CMS]

                    > yeah i just wanted to get my point across that sometimes simple is best and don't forget the lost art of coding in notepad

I very much like Jekyll because writing content is simply a case of creating a markdown file in the relevant directory and writing it in Vim.
It's super simple, as it should be :) Here is an example of a blog post I wrote for my Jekyll-powerd blog: https://raw2.github.com/rey/reyhan.org/gh-pages/_posts/2013-03-12-jekyll-archive-without-plugins.md
Rey